Wednesday, January 23, 2013

#promptchall BECCA - OOTD

Hello to all of Naomi's lovely readers!
My name is Becca and I blog over at Becca's Fashion and Life. (http://beccammartin.blogspot.com/). I'm a fashion, beauty and lifestyle blogger and I've really been enjoying getting involved within the blogging community. So when Naomi blogged about #promptchall I had to get involved! 



Essentially for this challenge 6 bloggers are each going to be posting 2 blog posts here on Naomi's blog. At the end you'll be able to vote for your favourite. Check out all the information here!

My first post is going to be an Outfit Of The Day. I bought this dress from New Look in the boxing day sales for only £6, and the shoes are the ones I wore to the end of year prom a couple of years ago. 





Dress - New Look
Shoes - New Look
Necklace - Accessorize

Nails - Nails Inc Graffiti in Camden Lock.I posted about this here.

Make Up - Same as this FOTD



I hope you've liked this post, and I'd love to hear what you think...
I also have Twitter, so feel free to tweet me - @beccasfandl

No comments:

Post a Comment