Tuesday, November 20, 2012

three quick OOTD

Hiiiii <3
I thought I would just share three quick outfits from last week.
I work a lot and my work uniform is black suit trousers, black shirt and black shoes, so most of the time this is what I'm wearing. I used to be much more into fashion as I was now which really sucks :( I just don't have the time to wear clothes that aren't my work clothes, how sad is that? And if I am wearing something that isn't my work clothes, it's usually pajamas... oh woe me, lol. Anyway! I'm no model or fashion expert, so don't expect anything super amazing :P

I've been thinking about posting OOTD's here my blog, but always keep putting it off.



Skirt - forever21
Shirt - urban outfitters (a long time ago)
Jacket - new look


Jumper - vintage fair <3 HOW CUTE!!!!
Shorts - bershka



Jumper - charity shop
White lace dress - market stall, portobello road markets

My trusty old boots. Topshop :)

What are your favourite things? Share with me your OOTD's!
Love,



21 comments:

  1. Aww what a cute teddy bear jumper! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Outfits :) I recently found your Blog, I love it :) xoxo

    verenarice.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah I adore the velvet skirt! Ootd posts are great, like being mosey and grabbing some inspiration xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so pretty, the first outfit is my favourite!

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I ADORE those boots, they look SO comfy!

    You have such a funky style, I wish I was still skinny to pull of those looks!

    Amy x whatamydidnxt.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are! i've definitely worn them in!

      Delete
  6. Omg the vintage jumper! Adorable xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the velvet skirt and the charity shop jumper! Those boots look so cosy and loved :)
    http://shopaholiconashoestring.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE that first outfit and the stripey jumper <3
    Definitely do more OOTD posts :D

    Also, I totally know the feeling of only ever wearing your work uniform or pj's :'( le sob.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love love love the color of the velvet skirt.

    Keep posting girl would love to see more of your syle :D

    ~Ping

    http://www.withinthesun.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that navy velvet skirt, the colour is amazing

    If you get a few wee minutes spare please come and check out my latest post :)

    Helen

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely outfits!

    Check out my giveaway if you'd like. :)
    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i followed your blog :) follow back?

      Delete
  12. ahh, that pink jumper is amazing! I love it! :) Also love the first outfit :) x

    ReplyDelete